Business Improvement Specailist
Advertiser: RSL Queensland3.64 out of 53.6 overall rating (25 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jun 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Business/Systems Analysts
About RSL Queensland
Help change veterans’ lives for the better.
RSL Queensland has stood shoulder to shoulder with Queensland’s Defence family for 103 years and has entered its second century of operations with renewed focus and vision. Their crucial welfare and wellbeing services are enriching the lives of contemporary veterans and their families through counselling, employment and homelessness services, education, rehabilitation and other programs and initiatives.
The driving force behind funding these services is the RSL Art Union Lottery which over the last decade has reached unprecedented growth through market disruption and innovation. We have also adopted cutting edge technologies to streamline operations and create opportunities for ongoing innovation.
Work amongst leading professionals who are pushing the boundaries in contemporary marketing including the adoption of AI, propensity modelling and a customer experience focus.
About the Position
This is an exciting new role within our fundraising business; our Art Union Lottery. This role requires a seasoned business analyst with extensive experience in process improvement to work in close partnership with all areas of the Lotteries business identifying opportunities to drive value through process change and to maximise and leverage capability across Lotteries technology systems.
Under the general guidance of the Technology and Operations Manager -
- Develop and implement business initiatives, business process development and operative process management.
- Design and facilitate stakeholder discussions, workshops, meetings and reviews to optimise performance and risk management of business process improvement and re-engineering initiatives.
- Lead the analysis, process definition, design and revision and implementation of existing and new business processes
- Own, manage and maintain the end-to-end process design, change and documentation for Lotteries operations and systems, and provide support and advice to teams applying these processes.
- Develop and design business cases for change and process improvement based on benefits and outcomes.
- Lead changes readiness assessments and plans for Lotteries continuous improvement activities and initiatives.
Our Successful Applicant will have:
- At least 5 years of experience in business analysis, business process mapping and business process re-engineering
- Proven track record of quality process improvement
- Experience in process analysis, modelling and review
- Demonstrated experience in building and cultivating effective partnerships with a broad range of stakeholders from idea to delivery.
- Knowledge and experience in business requirement gathering, analysis and process mapping techniques
We could talk about RSL Queensland’s flexible work arrangements, its fully stocked kitchens and fridges and our Benefits Hub. But the benefits that set us apart include:
- RSL Queensland values all voices – have an influence, be the difference!
- Work in an empowered workforce – your new ideas are encouraged, heard and valued
- Operate in an Agile test and learn culture – fail fast, learn quick!
- Have fun while you work – enjoy regular social and team activities
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?