Advertiser: RSL Queensland3.64 out of 53.6 overall rating (25 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jun 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Testing & Quality Assurance
About RSL Queensland
Help change veterans’ lives for the better.
RSL Queensland has stood shoulder to shoulder with Queensland’s Defence family for 103 years and has entered its second century of operations with renewed focus and vision. Their crucial welfare and wellbeing services are enriching the lives of contemporary veterans and their families through counselling, employment and homelessness services, education, rehabilitation and other programs and initiatives.
The driving force behind funding these services is the RSL Art Union Lottery which over the last decade has reached unprecedented growth through market disruption and innovation. We have also adopted cutting edge technologies to streamline operations and create opportunities for ongoing innovation.
Work amongst leading professionals who are pushing the boundaries in contemporary marketing including the adoption of AI, propensity modelling and a customer experience focus.
To work with all aspects of quality assurance, including functional, regression, performance, security, browser compatibility and accessibility testing. The Automation Tester will apply their expertise with test automation tools to identify and prevent defects on a continuous basis, in RSL’s leading-edge enterprise cloud technologies, including Microsoft Dynamics, Power Platform, API, Azure and Sitecore.
- Apply, design and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks.
- Develop and configure test automation networks and execute stability and performance tests.
- Develop and execute test automation through platform and software test tools.
- Enhance test frameworks and develop automated tests to ensure consistency.
- Analyse and verify best automated and manual test approaches and execute functional, regression, integration, performance and security testing.
- Record test results and report and verify software bug fixes to accept automation criteria.
- Handle performance testing and present results for validating and analysis to Project Teams.
- Establish test strategy and manual and automated test suites.
- Work in an agile environment, delivering incremental product functionality in short iterations.
- Assist, guide and peer review the work of more junior team members.
Ideal qualifications and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or equivalent experience
- At least 6 years’ experience in Automation Testing or equivalent development experience with exposure and desire to further automation testing expertise
- Demonstrated experience in developing Automation frameworks
- Demonstrated experience in Performance Testing, from understanding scenarios, developing scripts and configuration, execution and presenting results.
- Demonstrated experience with automation and performance testing toolsets including Selenium, JMeter, BlazeMeter or similar
- Familiarity with Dynamics 365 Finance, Sitecore, Azure and RSAT testing tool is considered advantageous
- Experience in testing high volume transactional systems preferred.
- Exposure to security testing well regarded
- Experience in guiding and helping junior team members in Automation & Performance Testing
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues
We could talk about RSL Queensland’s flexible work arrangements, its fully stocked kitchens and fridges and our Benefits Hub. But the benefits that set us apart include:
- RSL Queensland values all voices – have an influence, be the difference!
- Work in an empowered workforce – your new ideas are encouraged, heard and valued
- Operate in an Agile test and learn culture – fail fast, learn quick!
- Have fun while you work – enjoy regular social and team activities
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?