Sales & Design Consultant
Advertiser: BoConceptMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jun 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- $55,000 - $69,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Management - Department/Assistant
The BoConcept story began in Denmark in 1952 specialising in furniture design and production. The company has been the recipient of the 'best of the best' Red Dot Design Award, it has over 300 stores in 65 countries and employs over 600 interior designers delivering personalised interior solutions.
BoConcept's Sydney store is looking for an experienced Sales & Design Consultant preferably who has interior design background, sales driven and flexible with part of weekend work.
About the role:
Your main job will be to give our customers a unique, exceptional and friendly shopping experience. You are passionate about our brand, design and values and take pride in providing high-quality interior solutions for our customers. Apart from this, you will be involved in most other aspects of running a modern designer furniture store.
Skills and experience:
- HSC or higher formal education. Min. 2 years of experience in retail or service industry
- Experience in selling life style consumer goods
- Used to working with inventory and design IT systems
- Preferably has interior design background
- Dedicated to learning and delivering excellent interior solution
- Have a high energy level and are enthusiastic at work
What's on offer:
As part of the BoConcept team, you will have a strong international corporation to support you. Including:
- Training programs, seminars about interior design, styling, sales and store operations, and you can also have the capability to work in any other countries once trained up.
- Selling interior solutions with award-winning Danish designs, good performance comes with generous bonuses.
- With a leading Danish designer furniture brand, you will deal with high end customers with less quality and customer service issues.
- Creative environment with an energetic sales and design team to support each other.
Please note: Work Holiday Visa holders are not suitable for this role as we are looking for a long term employment.
Apply now via SEEK for this unique opportunity!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Can you work part of the weekends?
- Which suburb or postcode you do live in?
- What is the highest education/qualification you've obtained?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.