PM FORKLIFT OPERATOR
Advertiser: XL Express2.8846 out of 52.9 overall rating (26 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jul 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
XL Express are a proud privately-owned business specialising in seam-less break bulk transport and logistics solutions, with a comprehensive national network of terminals located in all mainland capitals and major regional centres.
At XL Express, our continued success spanning 30 years of operation, comes from our team of dedicated, passionate and knowledgeable professionals, who all share an unwavering commitment to being a leading partner in seamless distribution and logistics systems.
We are proud of our people and consider it an imperative that our entire workforce is encouraged to embrace innovation; that we enable openness and idea sharing and that every employee understands they are regarded as integral to our success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced PM Forklift Operator to join our Brisbane team at Coopers Plains.
ABOUT THE DUTIES
- Accurate scanning and recording of freight;
- Lifting, carrying and sorting express parcel freight items;
- Ensuring all goods received are stored in the appropriate area;
- Assisting with Loading/Unloading trucks;
- General duties;
- To actively cooperate with all other personnel so as to promote an efficient and friendly working environment.
- A current Licence to Perform High Risk Work (forklift licence);
- At least 2 years experience operating a forklift in a high volume environment;
- Demonstrated experience with loading and unloading interstate transport and linehaul;
- Attention to detail;
- The ability to safely perform fast paced work;
- The ability to work as an effective cooperative team member;
- The drive and ability to attend for work on time every day;
- The ambition to pursue ongoing transport & logistics work.
To apply - press the APPLY button now
XL Express is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all candidates who are 18 years of age or older and who have the right to work in Australia.
XL Express maintains a zero tolerance to drugs and alcohol in the workplace. Pre-employment and ongoing random testing will apply.
No Agencies please – our fabulous in-house recruitment team have got this one covered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have experience operating a forklift?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?