Advertiser: Jellis Craig Real Estate3.0667 out of 53.1 overall rating (15 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Jun 2020
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
Our team provide 5-star service to our clients and our reputation within Banyule is built on integrity & communication, customer care, professionalism and a high level of knowledge and experience by our Property Managers.
This portfolio contains a number of quality properties situated in Melbourne's premier north-east suburbs including Ivanhoe, Heidelberg, Rosanna and surrounds.
This role is suitable for an experienced Property Manager who is passionate about delivering high quality service to clients. Our Property Management model focuses on the Property Manager being at the centre of the business, and being surrounded by support roles including Virtual Assistants & in office support to ensure you have the time to service and add more value to your clients investment journey.
We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and drive accountability among our team members.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Hold a current Agents Representative Certificate or License
- Minimum of 3 years portfolio management experience
- Current VIC drivers licence
- Demonstrate excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- A very strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Have a high level of organisational skills and an attention to detail
- Enjoy working within a fast paced team, work effectively and independently and as part of a team
- Passionate and driven to succeed
- A genuine and sincere enjoyment of Property Management
- Ability to use PropertyMe & Inspect Real Estate (IRE)
Agents Rep Certificate or Licence & Real Estate Experience is essential.
If you are committed to delivering exceptional customer service, enjoy Property Management and see it as a career, have 3+ years experience working as a Property Manager and enjoy working in a fast paced & dynamic team environment, the please email your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are held in the strictest of confidence.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years of residential property management experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?