Part Time Assistant Property Manager
Advertiser: Hodges Real Estate2.6667 out of 52.7 overall rating (3 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Jun 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
Hodges Bentleigh is offering the opportunity for an experienced Assistant Property Manager to join our professional and respected estate agency.
- Part Time– Every Saturday + 1 - 2 days per week
- Work alongside Senior Property Manager
- Managing maintenance and repairs
- Following up rent arrears
- Communication with tenants
- Leasing properties
- Conducting Open House inspections
- Completing routine inspections/condition reports and providing detailed report
- Experience in a similar role
- A current Agents Representative certificate is essential
- Own car & driver’s licence
- Current police check
- Attention to detail & excellent verbal & communication skills
- Sound computer skills and computer literacy
- Must be organised & pro active
- Have a professional, friendly and approachable image
- Start ASAP
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an assistant property manager?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?