Advertiser: Bindaree Food GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Jun 2020
- Tamworth & North West NSW
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Machine Operators
An opportunity currently exists within our Inverell processing plant Maintenance team for a proactive and energetic Boiler Attendant.
Reporting to the Maintenance Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be required to attend to and maintain boiler operations as an integral part of our Plant Maintenance Team, and to ensure the ongoing availability, reliability and capability of the plants process, systems and equipment.
The successful applicant must be able to work on a rotating roster, 7 days a week, working days, afternoons or nights.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Attending and maintaining boiler operations;
· Responding to breakdowns quickly and effectively;
· Demonstrate strong fault finding and problem resolution capabilities to ensure minimum downtime;
· Working with our Operations team to ensure continuous improvements were practicable;
· Working constructively and co-operatively within a team environment; and
· Ensuring a key focus on safety at all times.
Required skills & experience:
· Demonstrated machinery operation experience;
· Highly developed fault finding and problem solving skills;
· Ability to understand production processes and requirements;
· Commitment to complying with Company Policies and Procedures and relevant legislative requirements;
· Excellent communication skills;
· Reliable and proven work history;
· Ability to work as part of a rotating roster;
· Willingness to learn new skills;
· Experience within a food processing environment will be highly regarded.
Please note: Previous experience is desirable but not essential for this role as on the job training and support to obtain your tickets will be provided for the successful applicant.
If this sounds like the job for you and to apply for this permanent opportunity, please email your resume’ to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information please contact our Human Resources team on (02) 6721 1411.