Advertiser: Hodges Real Estate2.6667 out of 52.7 overall rating (3 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Jun 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
We are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join a Hodges Bayside Office.
You will be an integral part of a dynamic team that prides itself on delivering outstanding service to our clients.
About the Role
If you are highly organised, have excellent customer service and communication skills, a good work ethic with a positive attitude we would like to talk to you.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage a portfolio - end to end
- Open for Inspections
- Manage property repairs and maintenance
- Conduct In going, outgoing reports
- Routine inspections
- Rent Reviews
- Arrears management
- Bond process and claims
- Lease preparation
- VCAT preparation
- Building and maintain relationships with landlords and tenants
To be considered for this role you will need to possess the following
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience within a Real Estate agency as a Portfolio Manager
- Must be positive and motivated, enjoy working as part of a close team.
- Possess strong and open communication skills.
- Immaculate presentation
- Computer Literate
- Reliable Car
- Current Driver's Licence (Victorian)
- Knowledge of REST system
- Current Agents Representative Certificate
- Knowledge of the Bayside Suburbs
- Passion for Real Estate
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years of residential property management experience do you have?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?