Advertiser: Bindaree Food GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Jun 2020
- Tamworth & North West NSW
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Production, Planning & Scheduling
An opportunity currently exists within our Inverell processing plant Production team for a proactive, flexible and energetic Rendering Manager.
Reporting to the Assistant Plant Manager, the successful candidate will be required to coordinate all By Product processing across Plant to ensure overall compliance to meet environmental, Occupational Health and Safety, and industrial standards and requirements. This also includes the sale of meal and tallow.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Daily coordination and liaison with the Bindaree Food Group sales team along with external customers for both domestic and export sales of meal and tallow;
· Planning and organisation of all maintenance requirements within operations;
· Working within the confines of allocated budgets;
· Developing recommendations for ongoing improvements;
· Managing staff related matters, including shift rosters, maintaining good employee relations and facilitating staff development;
· Liaising with the Assistant Plant Manager on a regular basis; and
· Any other duties as requested by the Assistant Plant Manager.
Required skills & experience:
· Demonstrated understanding of the rendering process;
· Sound technical knowledge of meat processing and regulatory compliance;
· Previous experience in either a maintenance or engineering background;
· Strong communication skills, with the ability to interact and collaborate with people at all levels and build and maintain valuable relationships;
· Demonstrate a commitment to customer service with strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task;
· Be dependable and reliable;
· Have strong organisational and planning skills with the ability to perform under pressure, prioritise and handle multiple tasks and adapt to change when necessary; and
· Experience in rendering commodity sales would be desirable but is not essential.
Pre-employment screening, including AFP criminal record check, may be undertaken on the person who is being recommended for appointment.
If this sounds like the job for you and to apply for this permanent opportunity, please email your resume’ to email@example.com. For further information please contact our Human Resources team on (02) 6721 1411.