Sales Representative / Sales Consultant / Business Development
Advertiser: Artisan StoneMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Jun 2020
- $50,000 - $69,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
We, Artisan Stone, are an industry leading provider of Pool and Landscape products, specialising in Natural Stone and Porcelain Pavers and Tiles along with Wall Cladding and Glass Mosaics. Take a look through our website artisanstone.com.au if you'd like to learn more about who we are.
We're looking for an intelligent, motivated and dedicated person to join our energetic sales team at our Fyshwick Showroom. This position comes with a clear path towards a long and prosperous career.
We will provide you full training across our product range and introduce you to a complete step by step sales process. Our comprehensive training process will require you to be based in Sydney for a 3-week period and will take 2-3 months in total. We will present you with growth opportunities and goals and will also help you achieve them. If you see yourself as someone who wants to be a part of such a team, simply give us a shout.
Your key role will focus on:
- Coordinating with customers in a retail environment
- Trading with Landscapers, Designers, Architects, Builders and Developers
- Quoting and Invoicing through in-house system (Full Training will be provided)
- Visiting job sites when required
- Building new customer relationships
You are a perfect fit, if:
- Working in a creative sales environment excites you
- You are a highly sales oriented person
- You can work in a busy environment
- You can communicate well with your team mates and customers
- You can work well as a part of a team
- You pay attention to detail
- You find challenges intriguing
- You are self-motivated, ambitious and hold a positive attitude
- You are very keen to learn new things and have an open mind to receive complete training
- You have been in search of a great environment where you can expand your career
- You consider yourself a hard working person
This is a permanent full time position and you will need to work on Saturdays.
Your journey with Artisan Stone has a starting offer of $50K-$70K + Commission + Super dependant on previous experience. Phone and Laptop will also be included.
If you believe, you are the right person to take on this exciting role and become a part of our challenging company, then we urge you raise your hand and hit APPLY NOW. We will be in contact shortly.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How would you rate your English language skills?