Management Consultant - FMCG
Advertiser: Pollen Consulting GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Jun 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Management & Change Consulting
From little things…..Big things grow...
Creating great things from small humble beginning defines the ethos of the Pollen Consulting Group.
We are the go to people for value chain transformations, bottom-line performance and fostering collaboration in the food retail, food and beverage sector.
Our refreshing approach means we are approachable, fun, straight talkers who work shoulder to shoulder with businesses to find the best possible solutions to their greatest challenges.
We are working with retailers, suppliers, and producers to deliver engagements across the value chain by putting values not process first.
The advice and support provided comes with a deep and intrinsic understanding of our customers business and sector.
Our engagements span across all of our business divisions;
Manufacturing Excellence & Supply Chain Efficiency - The capability and capacity to transform operations
Asset Advisory - Making investments work harder
Academy - Industry specific Lean and Leadership training that puts learning into action on the shop-floor and guarantees ROI
Technology - Investment in tech to ensure our clients don't get left behind
Procurement - A refreshing approach to procurement
Strategy in Action & Rapid Response - Horsepower on tap
We are looking for professionals at all levels & seniority to join Pollen Consulting Group and become part of our growing family of talented industry experts.
Some of the core fundamentals we require in a candidate:
- True alignment to our values; Core Morals, Teamwork, Work Ethos, Growth
- The horsepower to process information quickly, getting to the root cause
- Propensity to learn quickly, and continue to do so
- An ability and will to make things happen, you will not be afraid to roll up your sleeves
- Leadership to take people with you from the boardroom to the shop-floor
- A passion for the Retail, Food & Beverage sector
- Degree qualified, preferably in a numerical discipline
"The path you choose, the people you meet and the fun you have along the way are more important than the destination or duration……"
Together we will do something amazing, each and every member of the "pollenation" will be unique, following their own journey. Our vision is to see you succeed, wherever your entrepreneurship takes you.
Creating the future of consultancy is not for everyone, it is not a 9 to 5 job, travel will be regular and we will never stop evolving. Working at all levels in a flat, agile & flexible organization model, we believe in networked people & working circles rather than hierarchy.
What it will be is fun, rewarding and an incredible development opportunity;
- 25 days Holiday per Year – inclusive of 5 days' closure over Christmas and new year.
- 15 days for you – we provide all employee's with 15 flexible days per year, we expect these days are used appropriately for your career progression, personal development, business interests, charitable time or important one off life activities.
- 30 days Pollenation - Each year the business hopes to invest up to 30 days in developing you and the business. The majority of this time will be invested with the entire team together; training and working towards our strategic goals. An element of this may also be completed one to one or through external coaching and mentoring.
- Great Performance Bonus – our bonus is linked to the business and personal performance both short and long term.
- Employee Shares Schemes and partnership opportunities
Are you interested in joining a rapidly growing company, deploying your skills in a new agile, flexible start up workspace where existing service models are challenged and innovating, learning & sharing is part of the fabric?
To find out more and join the team please submit your application with resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best candidate for the role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?