MC Linehaul Shuttle Drivers (JAT Townsville)
Advertiser: AHG Refrigerated Logistics2.8889 out of 52.9 overall rating (27 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Jun 2020
- Northern QLD
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Road Transport
MC LINEHAUL SHUTTLE DRIVERS WANTED
AHGRL - (JAT) Refrigerated Road Services is a major player in the Refrigerated Transport and Cold Storage business. JAT have consistently delivered efficient and reliable service to a diverse customer base on time and at temperature.
We are looking for experienced MC Linehaul Shuttle drivers to join our Townsville based team.
Applicants must have a minimum 2 years experience in MC driving.
You will need to be in a position to be available to work shifts falling across the 7 days of the week.
You will need to be:
- Able to work weekends & Public Holidays when rostered
- Able to work in cold chain compliant conditions
- Hold a current MC drivers license
- Have previous MC driving experience
- Be able to commit to a structured roster
- A recent traffic history printout
Before commencement, candidates will need to undergo a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening as well as a driver assessment.
Experience in the refrigerated transport industry is preferred, but a willingness to learn, and an appreciation of the time sensitive nature of what we do is essential.
If you can demonstrate that you are a professional and reliable operator who can make a positive contribution to what we do, and help meet our customer expectations, we need to hear from you. We can offer good pay and conditions, the use of good equipment and the chance to be part of a great team
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?