Senior Security Technician
Advertiser: Titanium Security AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Jun 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Security Services
Titanium Security Australia is a leading supplier of security services specialising in the delivery of individualised, professional security solutions for private, commercial, corporate, local government and industrial clientele across SA, NSW and QLD.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Security Technician to join our growing team.
This is a key role within our organisation and incorporates
- Installing alarm, CCTV, IP surveillance, access control systems, network routers, switches and other hardware.
- Installation of cabling, conduit and fitting off new devices.
- Programming and commissioning systems
- Some out of hours and away from home work may be required.
The successful candidate will be expected to have the following credentials, capabilities and qualities:
- SA Security Licence, SA Drivers' Licence and Cabling Licence
- White Card
- At least 5 years' experience in electronic security
- Ability to complete paperwork accurately with online Job Management System (simPRO)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A basic understanding of networks
- Ability to work effectively unsupervised and as part of a team
- Able to prioritise tasks effectively and deliver works within specified appropriate time frames
- High attention to detail, organised and professional
- Strong understanding of Work Health and Safety obligations and operational requirements
- Lead, encourage and mentor trainees
- Willingness to learn new technologies and undergo training
- Any completed product training programs or system certifications would be highly valued.
All applications are to be submitted via email, including a resume and covering letter, to email@example.com by COB 26 June 2020.
The successful candidate will be offered above award salaried wage, company vehicle, iPad and mobile phone.
“Titanium Security Australia is an equal opportunity employer”
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?