HR Support Officer
Advertiser: Rugby FarmMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Jun 2020
- Toowoomba & Darling Downs
- Work Type
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
Rugby Farm is a large farming operation with multiple sites located throughout Queensland. Committed to providing the highest quality of fresh produce to both the domestic and export markets, Rugby Farm is a market leading organisation that provides a wide variety of career opportunities for their people.
An opportunity has now arisen for a HR Officer to join the team. This role is offered on a casual basis in line with the seasonality of our business. The HR Officer will play a key role in recruitment however will also be required to assist across a range of generalist Human Resource services as needed. Reporting to the Human Resources Coordinator, the role is based in Gatton with regular travel to our Stanthorpe region.
Key responsibilities include:
- High volume, end to end recruitment and on-boarding of seasonal workers.
- Working closely with Supervisors and Managers to ensure teams are appropriately staffed to meet production demands.
- In conjunction with Supervisors, ensuring the safety, welfare and well-being of our employees.
- Working actively with the HR team to develop, implement and evaluate HR initiatives that drive the achievement of the overall business objectives.
- Driving positive cultural change whilst upholding and promoting the core values of the Rugby Farming Group.
- Adhoc administration support to assist all facets of the HR function.
- End to end management of the company's uniform program
- Given the nature of our industry, early morning starts (approx 5.30am), frequent local travel and rotating Saturday rosters are a requirement of the position.
The successful candidate will ideally possess:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a HR Administrator/Officer role.
- Strong knowledge of contemporary recruitment practices and processes.
- Excellent planning, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to form excellent working relationship across all levels of the business.
- Customer service focused.
- Current Manual Drivers License is required for the position.
Please click the 'apply' button to register your interest.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.