Service Co-ordinator Disability and Aged Care
Advertiser: Subee Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Jun 2020
- Coffs Harbour & North Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Community Services & Development, Aged & Disability Support
Subee Newlake Aged Care Service Co-ordinator
Permanent Part-Time Position (30 hours per week) based in Coffs Harbour
Subee Newlake is an Aged and Disability provider of in-home supports operating for the past 30 years in the Mid North Coast and Hunter regions of NSW.
Aged Care Service Coordinator
Subee is committed to providing quality home nursing, respite care and support services focusing on the unique goals of our clients and their families. Our aim is to promote, support and maintain the clients need to remain at home and encourage independence. The work can be variable but is always rewarding.
We are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced Aged Care Service Coordinator with strong knowledge in working with Aged Care/(Home Care Packages to work within our Subee health service delivery team based in our Coffs Harbour office. The Service Coordinator will work closely with clients, their families and service providers to deliver holistic coordinated care to Aged Care and NDIS participants.
The key role of the Service Coordinator is to facilitate the provision of person centred care at all stages and levels of care and to support the client to reach and maintain goals specific to their individual needs and wants. This may involve liaising with clinical staff in the organisation, external allied health professionals, conducting client reviews and completing care plans and assessments. Must be flexible and willing to work, own motor vehicle, team player and excellent communication skills.
To be successful you will require the following:
- Must have recent experience in the delivery of Home Care Packages
- Qualifications: a minimum Certificate IV in Aged care or disabilities or related discipline
- Sound working knowledge of the My Aged Care system
- Understanding of NDIS and the issues facing people living with disability is also highly desirable
- Current First Aid certificate (Or commitment to obtaining)
- Successful Criminal History Clearance
- Working with Children Clearance
- Current Drivers license
- Own motor vehicle. (A fleet vehicle is also available for work related use)
Along with the above, the ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent case management skills
- Exceptional time management & problem-solving skills
- A passion to assist clients and participants maintain their independence and reach their individual goals
- High level written and verbal communication skill
If you would like more information please contact Emma Withers on the following - email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a service coordinator?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a qualification in disability?