Backpackers wanted for sales agent role - No Experience needed - Immediate Start
Advertiser: Enfini PTY LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jul 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
'Being realistic is the most common travelled road to mediocrity'
So, dare to dream today
Enfini is looking for agents for a face to face sales role who want to work nice hours with a vibrant, close-knit team.
We need people who can start straight away, who are available 4 to 5 days per week. No experience is necessary but it will also be perfect for those who have experience in retail, D2D , telesales and customer service roles.
Temporary contracts available! Work 1-6 months with us.
Your opportunity to make money will be through:
- Meeting and greeting with potential customers
- Giving product information
- Talking to everyday Australians
- Working with leading Australian brands
- Saving people money on household expenses!
- Any training needed is all provided by Enfini
What's in it for you?
- Flexibility - Choose your own days
- Extremely competitive Base or Commission structure
- Weekly incentives on top
- Full product training
- Weekly and monthly competitions with prize draws!!
- Travel Opportunities around Australia
- The most positive working environment you will ever experience
You will have the opportunity to be a part of our company social events and incentive programs that reward you for just doing your work!
To be considered we require that you can demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Preferably will have your own car or use of a car.
- Be able to work independently and in a group
- Be over the age of 18
- Have working rights in Australia
- Be able to smile!!
-Be in Brisbane or willing to travel to Brisbane for a face to face interview.
Join our Queensland team today!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?