Senior Full Stack Java Developer
Advertiser: Apromore Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Jun 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $140,000 - $160,000
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
Who we are?
Apromore is a leading provider of open-source solutions for process mining and AI-driven business process improvement. Our vision is to democratize process mining by enabling organizations to achieve digital transparency and operational excellence. We’ve helped dozens of organizations leverage the full potential of their business transactional data to enhance their productivity, product & service quality, and compliance. Our process mining platform is the result of over ten years of research and innovation at The University of Melbourne and several other universities worldwide. Our customers include leading companies in the banking, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, and government sectors. To learn more, visit https://apromore.com
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a Full Stack Senior Java Developer who will work on building back-end and front-end systems that transform, store, and analyse large process execution datasets. We are a young and rapidly-growing startup passionate about process mining, where everyone is involved in design and optimization. We believe in open source and build leading-edge software resulting from our research experience. As such, we are always eager to integrate new technologies where these can improve throughput, quality, or scalability.
We are looking for someone who thrives in an environment of constant learning. We work in an agile, continuous integration process with automated test and deployment.
- On the back-end, you will be designing and building complex data pipelines that include big data analytics tasks.
- On the front-end, you will contribute to creating responsive, fluid interfaces that can efficiently process and display thousands of data elements at a time.
What you will bring to Apromore.
- At least 5-year experience in professional development environments.
- Full-stack Java programming skills with strong Spring experience.
- Experience working on complex, data-intensive, multi-tiered applications assembled from micro-services.
- A solid background in software engineering or computer science, as evidenced by at least a Bachelor's degree in Computing or related disciplines.
What we think the best candidate will possess.
- Strong knowledge of big data technologies such as the Hadoop ecosystem.
- Solid experience with test-driven development, system profiling and scalability enhancements.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously; detail-oriented and team-oriented.
Equity and Diversity.
We are a multi-cultural company committed to equal opportunity in employment and welfare. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment.
- Location: Melbourne, Australia.
- Employment type: full-time, continuing.
- Salary range: AU$140K-160K inclusive of employer’s guaranteed superannuation.
- Possibility to participate in our employee share option plan.
- Flexible work arrangement, incl. working from home.
- Work rights: Australian permanent residency or citizenship required.
For inquiries on this position, contact us at email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a java developer?
- Which of the following Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)?