Part Time Sub Contract Asset Inspector
Advertiser: Quiktrak AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Jun 2020
- Work Type
- Self Employment, Self Employment
Part-Time Contract Field Auditor
Quiktrak is a Bureau Veritas Group company and the industry leader in Field Inspections and Floorplan Audits for banks and finance companies throughout the United States and Canada, Europe and Australia. By utilising the latest technology, our inspectors provide the industry's most reliable and trusted field inspection and audit services.
We are looking to expand the number of sub contractors used in our Australian operation and are seeking suitably qualified individuals in the Darwin area.
We enlist the aid of independent contractors to perform Floorplan audits and Leasing Inspections for us on an as-needed basis.
This is contract work only with job volumes being varied and unable to be guaranteed. Inspections generally take from one hour to two days to perform.
- Attending the business address and possibly other locations during business hours and within specified timeframes
- Utilising our in-house Revoquest software to complete audit reports on either Android or iOS devices
- Identifying equipment by locating and confirming serial numbers or identifying numbers and characters
- Documenting any damage and commenting accordingly
- Photographing equipment, the business premises and any serial numbers or identifiers as requested
- Discussing and finalising the audit report with the business contact following the inspection
- Submitting completed reports within given timeframe
At a minimum the successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Must own, or be willing to obtain, an Android or iOS based mobile phone or tablet
- Have or be willing to obtain: ABN/ACN, Workers Comp / Work Accident Insurance, Public & Product Liability Insurance
- Have a flexible schedule, including weekday business hours
- Have reliable transportation and ability to pass a criminal background check
- Have professional business appearance, manner and good communication skills
- A knowledge of automotive and agricultural equipment would be beneficial but not a necessity
This position is on a sub-contract basis and would ideally suit someone that is currently operating in this manner or has the desire to only work when needed.
To apply, please submit your CV and brief outline as to your suitability for this type of role to:
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have an Australian Business Number (ABN)?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.