Graphic Design, Social and Web superstarPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Jun 2020
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Design & Architecture, Graphic Design
This is not your usual graphic design role...
We’re looking for a creative and bubbly personality to join our hospitality group in creating fresh, vibrant, and relevant print and digital artwork and social/website content and marketing.
Ideally this person would:
- Be studying or have studied graphic and web design.
- Be a liker, follower, and hash tagger and knows their way around Instagram, Facebook and WordPress websites.
- Have a wonderful online portfolio for me to take a look at
- Be able to design for a diverse range of different properties, customers, and experiences. No two are the same!
- Have experience designing for brands, building brand stories and brand guidelines, avatars, and pushing go on their own email campaigns.
- Love photography and video – bonus points for animation and be confident with the adobe suite.
- Have great communication skills and be confident in building relationships with a diverse group of people and personalities.
- You know your way around a WordPress site and know the path to great SEO.
- Love the chance to show their marketing skills alongside their design skills.
- Enjoy working with a wide variety of people
- Share their passion for hospitality - particularly great local pubs, and don't mind working some hours out of the regular 9 - 5 grind - it is hospitality after all!!
Initially, this will be a part-time role with the potential for future growth. When you submit your application please advise your expected pro-rata salary and hourly rate option.
Email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and also tell me your favourite local pub and why?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of graphic design experience do you have?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?