BULK FLEET ALLOCATOR
Advertiser: XL Express2.8846 out of 52.9 overall rating (26 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Jun 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Road Transport
XL Express are a proud privately-owned business specialising in seam-less break bulk transport and logistics solutions, with a comprehensive national network of terminals located in all mainland capitals and major regional centres.
At XL Express, our continued success spanning 30 years of operation, comes from our team of dedicated, passionate and knowledgeable professionals, who all share an unwavering commitment to being a leading partner in seamless distribution and logistics systems.
We are proud of our people and consider it an imperative that our entire workforce is encouraged to embrace innovation; that we enable openness and idea sharing and that every employee understands they are regarded as integral to our success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, experienced Bulk Fleet Allocator whose duties will include:
- Promote a safe, positive work environment and maintain alignment with company policies
- Ensuring key service objectives and KPI’s are met
- Utilise company assets and contractors in a cost-effective manner
- Manage customer relations
- Ensure all legislative requirements are met
- Daily allocation of bulk fleet deliveries and pick-ups around the Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast areas.
- Review driver documentation, Pallet control documents and client paperwork
- Planning of fleet departures and returns in harmony with line-haul movement schedules.
To be successful for this position you must have:
- Bulk Fleet Allocation experience
- Fatigue Compliance awareness
- Pallet Control experience
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written skills
This role will suit an individual who takes pride in providing excellent customer service who has great organisation skills and who enjoys the dynamics of working with detail and deadlines.
WHAT'S ON OFFER
The successful candidate can expect:
- A varied and autonomous role
- To be part of a happy dynamic team in a stable work environment
- Opportunity to be part of a long established privately owned business
If you have the skills listed above and want to take this opportunity to enhance your career with a move to a stable growing company.
PRESS THE APPLY BUTTON NOW.
XL Express is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates
XL Express maintains a Zero Tolerance Policy to drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
No Agencies please – our fabulous in-house recruitment team have this one covered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience working with logistics, freight & delivery services?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.