Administration & Reception Role
Advertiser: Wise Accounting Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Jun 2020
- Bunbury & South West
- $40,000 - $45,000 plus superannuation.
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Wise Accounting is an accounting practice based in Busselton that has a heavy focus on technology and digital solutions for our clients. To succeed in the role the applicant will not only be confident with computers but have strong interpersonal skills, be professional and exhibit an ability to work autonomously.
Previous experience within an accounting practice is not required, and on the job training will be provided by the current administration manager.
The key duties involve:
- Liaising with clients, via telephone, email and in person and assisting where possible.
- Daily attendance to all practice communications, including digital collection and processing of ATO mail.
- Attend to collation of documents for completed works (including uploading to our secure digital portal).
- Preparation and monitoring of ASIC documents and lodgement obligations.
- Scheduling of appointments for the director and other technical staff as required.
- Assistance with social media presence, portal homepage updating and client update deliveries.
- Dealing with any ad-hoc administration tasks that may require attendance; and any tasks that may be requested by the director on occasion.
Due to a recent internal restructure the business is well positioned to experience high growth and if you enjoy working in a dynamic and professional environment we encourage you to apply.
The role is full time (Monday to Friday, 0830 to 1700) with immediate start, and located in our Busselton office.
Please only apply only via this channel, and while we appreciate and acknowledge efforts candidates can go to, to stand out (such as calling and emailing direct) we request that you simply submit an application and cover letter and our recruitment process will take care of the rest. Of course, if you have any questions about the role you are more than welcome to contact the office.