Oyster Farm Hand - Dunalley, Tasmania
Advertiser: Southern Cross Marine Culture Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Jun 2020
- Central & South East TAS
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Fishing & Aquaculture
Oyster Farm Hand Positions
Dunalley - Tasmania
Marine Culture is an oyster growing company, with operations in Tasmania, New South Wales and South Australia.
We are currently seeking oyster farm hands at our operation located in Dunalley, Tasmania.
We are seeking employees who:
- Have a current drivers licence and transport
- Have a forklift licence or the ability to obtain one
- Have a coxswains certificate or the ability to obtain one
- Can fully commit to in excess of 12 months fulltime employment
- Are enthusiastic, fit and hard-working
- Are team orientated
- Have a genuine desire to be part of this industry
The successful applicants will be provided with a comprehensive induction and training program with potential further training opportunities offered in the future.
The position is subject to a pre-employment medical, physiotherapy assessment, drug screen and is subject to a 4 month probationary period.
Please forward your current CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on Friday 3rd July 2020.
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)