Team Leader - Allied Health
Advertiser: Kudos ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Jun 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Management
Kudos Services is the official NDIS Partner in South Australia for early intervention services for children 0-6 years. We are also a provider of therapy services for children and young people with a disability from 7 years of age. We are a bold, brave and ambitious organisation built on the belief that every child, young person and their family has the right to belong to a supportive community that understands them.
About the role
You will be part of the Therapy Services team where you will be managing direct reports of Allied Health Professionals. You will be responsible for supporting a multi-disciplinary team of professionals who are looking after the complex cases.
In this role, you will
- Be responsible for the service delivery and performance within your team, which includes timeliness and quality of clinical services.
- Provide guidance and expertise on complex cases when required.
- Work with the senior management team to lead the implementation of strategic and operational key performance goals and objectives in your division.
- Provide supportive and encouraging leadership in your team to ensure your team members work productively, effectively and to deliver strong outcomes for the clients we partner with.
- Actively build relationships with key external stakeholders.
The successful applicant will have
- Relevant experience in either occupational therapy, physiotherapy, psychology, social work, developmental education, speech pathology or similar.
- Previous experience in managing a team of direct reports in the therapy sector or complex client experience.
- An understanding of NDIA/NDIS and a client-centred approach.
- An understanding of business commerciality or experience with business development (preferable).
We are looking for someone who will have strong commitments to leading a positive team culture and delivering outcomes that make a real difference to people’s lives. You will be right for this role if you are a problem solver who is able to think calmly in complex situations to find solutions. In return, you will work in a team of professionals who are engaging, collaborative and share a passion for providing high-quality service.
We are proudly an employee-led and public service mutual. We pride ourselves in empowering our staff to actively participate in decision-making and governance.
Kudos Services is a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value unique contributions of all people. We encourage people with disability, Aboriginal Australians or Torres Strait Islander and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
This position is based in our North office. Please apply now via Seek and include a Cover Letter & Resume in your application. For further information please contact the HR Advisor, Prisca at email@example.com
- How many years of people management experience do you have?