Holiday Park ReceptionistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Jun 2020
- Northern QLD
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
Casual Front Desk Customer Service Officer position at Holiday Park in Townsville.
The ideal applicant will be self motivated with holiday park or resort experience and exceptional customer service skills, who is able to work well with a small team of cleaning / housekeeping and reception staff.
Roles and Duties
- Reservation duties, alongside casual staff members and the Park Managers; managing reception in the managers’ absence (days off and leave etc)
- Weekend work required
- Occasional overnight on call duty
- Cleaning duties when required
- Assisting park patrons and guests
- Ensure patrons follow park rules and regulations
- Representing the Park as required
- Daily and weekly reporting as required
Your Skills and Experience
- MUST have previous experience working in a Holiday Park or similar
- Excellent customer and communication skills
- Must be experienced in a Park Reservation System, preferably RMS (9+), however experience in an equivalent such as Newbook is accepted
- Must be computer literate with a high level of computer skills, particularly in the Microsoft Suite, especially Word, and Excel
- First Aid Certificate or be prepared to get one
- Attention to detail, flexible and reliable
When applying, please send a cover letter and your resume outlining your skills and experience to be considered for this position to
NOTE ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?