Residential Park Managers
Advertiser: Sundale2.75 out of 52.8 overall rating (24 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Jun 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
Sundale operates three caravan parks throughout South-East Queensland that offer affordable permanent sites as well as some holiday accommodation.
Our site at Canon Hill is located 7km from Brisbane City, Monte Carlo offers a relaxed setting with mature green gardens. Right next door to a major shopping centre, close to amenities including the Gateway Arterial, the park is well maintained and very popular with most of the 146 sites home to permanent residents.
About the Role
We are currently seeking an experienced, energetic, hands-on and focused management team to take charge of this busy residential caravan park.
- 2 x Permanent Part-Time Positions (on-call 7 nights)
- Two days off per week (Saturday/Sunday- noting must still be contactable at all times)
- Office - 25 hours per week and Grounds/Maintenance and cleaning 30 hours per week
- Weekends Off
- On-site 2-bedroom home (subsidised rental applies at $200 per week)
- Combined PPT Salary Package including on-call allowances of $87 500.00 plus super, less rental
- Contracts can be tailored to suit.
Key attributes sought of the successful team are:
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with patrons
- Provision, without exception, of outstanding customer service
- Demonstrated office, administration and computer skills- experience with Newbook booking system highly regarded
- General maintenance/handyman and cleaning skills
- Flexible attitude to work and work hours
- Problem solving ensuring you both handle issues proactively, effectively and with diplomacy and common-sense
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Experience with managing residential tenancies
How to Apply
Please submit current resumes and a covering letter. Applications close 30th June 2020, where you must be available to start on 13th July 2020.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?