Advertiser: ELSMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Jun 2020
- Sydney, Ryde & Macquarie Park
- Work Type
- Consulting & Strategy, Other
We are a customer service focused and results driven risk management consultancy based in Sydney, NSW. We provide a comprehensive range of health, safety, occupational hygiene, environmental and risk management consultancy services throughout Australia.
Based around our NATA accredited laboratory our asbestos team offer a range of services including surveys, sample analysis, air monitoring & fibre counting, preparation of policies & procedures and project management of asbestos removal works.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking to recruit an Asbestos / OHS Consultant to join us, initially on a Casual basis.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Carry out airborne asbestos fibre monitoring.
- Clearance inspections following asbestos removal work.
- Completion of asbestos and hazardous materials surveys.
- Ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with documented procedures and comply with our NATA accreditation and ISO quality management system.
- NATA accredited Laboratory analysis – Asbestos fibre counting.
- Writing of technical reports.
Although not essential, experience in either of the following is desirable:
- WHS or occupational hygiene experience
- Tertiary scientific qualification (Or working towards)
The ideal candidate will need to be/have:
- Excellent communication skills – You will be representing ELS as you meet a wide variety of clients on a daily basis.
- Self motivated and enthusiastic.
- Able to work well within a team but have confidence and initiative to work with minimal supervision.
- Familiar with MS Office, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Punctual, able to meet deadlines and prioritise own workload.
A degree in Science would be highly desirable but not essential.
Adequate training will be provided to the successful applicant.
Applications close Friday 17th July 2020
Successful applicants will be contacted to arrange an interview. Due to the high response to this position, application status updates are not available. Unsuccessful applications will not be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.