Advertiser: Discovery Christian CollegeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Jun 2020
- Gladstone & Central QLD
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
Discovery Christian College is a co-educational Independent P-12 school of around 110 students with a vision for its students to find their passion, discover their purpose and choose the right pathway to their success.
Applications are invited for the position of:
(6-month Maternity Replacement Contract)
Reporting to the Principal, the successful applicant will have:
- Experience in Finance, business or accounting roles;
- Formal Accounting Qualifications desirable;
- Excellent IT skills including use of Excel and Word;
- Organisational skills;
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- Appropriate experience in either industry or schools;
- The ability to perform hands-on finance & accounting functions;
- Working with children clearance to be completed prior to your commencement.
Applicants will be a Christian actively involved in their local church with a willingness to work within the ethos of the school.
Salary will depend on qualifications and experience.
Start Date: September 2020
This is a full-time role, however, hours can be adjusted for the right applicant.
Applications are required by close of business Friday 31 July 2020.
Please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.