Advertiser: OCS Building Maintenance Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Jun 2020
- Bunbury & South West
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to join our small team in Bunbury as an administrator.
The main focus of this role will be to to assist the supervisors with administration tasks required during the repair process for our insurance customers, providing a high level of service at all times.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with insured owners and insurance companies
- Liaise with Suppliers, Subcontractors and our internal team of Supervisors, Estimators and Trades
- Coordinate and follow up trades during the repair process as instructed by supervisors
- Coordinate access to properties with insured owners
- Complete administrative duties involved with the insurance claim, including: organising contracts, ensuring relevant certificates and documentation is signed off
- Support and assist Supervisors with administrative duties as required
Skills & Experience required:
- Positive attitude and a team player
- High level of customer service
- Highly computer literate, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- An ability and willingness to quickly learn new software/systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including a professional phone manner
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Must be reliable and provide reference
- At least 2 years administration experience
The following skills/experience would be an advantage, but are not essential:
- Experience using job management software
- Previous experience in the building industry and/or insurance industry
When applying, please include a covering letter to introduce yourself.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How would you rate your English language skills?