Office Junior - Sales Administration assistant
Advertiser: First National Real Estate BusseltonMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Jun 2020
- Bunbury & South West
- $25,000 - $50,000
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the business
First National Real Estate Busselton have a drive to assist our clients in achieving their property goals. We take great pride in being entrusted with our clients assets and strive towards providing a professional service at all times.
About the role
This position is to provide maternity leave cover and could suit a 'gap year' student! The successful applicant will be required to provide:
- High quality support to the sales team
- Under direction from the sales administrator - Liaise with vendors, purchasers and settlement agents
- Assist with preparation of property marketing materials and outgoing notices and correspondence,
- Book appointments
- Database management
- Assist with sales compliance
- Upload properties to agency websites
- Assist with general office tasks including Word processing, filing, reception cover.
Skills and experience
- Be able to work to a schedule
- Possess strong organisation skills and a high standard of attention to detail
- Must have experience with Office 365, Photoshop, Canva, Publisher
- Be enthusiastic, passionate and focused on supporting the sales team achieve overall goals
- Experience in an office environment is preferred.
Contract hours areMonday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm and pay rates are in accordance with the current Real Estate Award for the applicable applicants age.
Please apply in writing by submitting a covering letter and resume attention to:
First National Real Estate Busselton
100 Queen Street Busselton WA 6280
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?