Senior Consultant / Associate Director
Advertiser: RPS Group2.75 out of 52.8 overall rating (36 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Jun 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Management & Change Consulting
RPS is an established leader in the infrastructure consultancy sector who is known for its high-quality practices. Due to an increase in workload we are now seeking experienced Senior Consultants / Associate Directors to join our professional team working on the planning and development of major infrastructure projects in Brisbane.
You will be responsible for supporting the development of the client-side advisory services, primarily focused on major infrastructure projects and the procurement of Contractors. There will be complex interfaces with the community and environmental impacts. Front end experience in road, rail, water, energy or social infrastructure will be suitable.
- Planning and development of procurement processes
- Development and execution of market sounding and engagement initiatives
- Development of tender documentation, Expression of Interest and Request for Tender documents
- Management of a range of inputs from across multi-discipline functional areas of the project
- Market sounding and industry engagement
- Commercial / Transaction Management - Execution of tender processes for PPP, D&C and / or Alliance
- Providing clients strategic financial, commercial and transaction advice, including recommendations relative to the planning and development of PPP and D&C commercial structures for major infrastructure projects.
- Manage client deliverables and expectations, including drafting client reports, presentations, and relevant documentation.
- Collaborate closely with the team members to develop and build relationships that support an approach that offers a holistic solution for clients.
- Manage the delivery of the Business' service offerings across the financial, commercial and program management disciplines for the Brisbane office.
- Lead the identification, development, and conversion of opportunities for future work, participating in business development initiatives.
- Play an active role in supporting the development of the Brisbane team and fostering a collaborative and inclusive culture of work.
- Tertiary qualifications in Law, Engineering, Project Management or Commerce/Finance.
- 5-15 years’ proven experience working in project development, program/project management, assurance, and risk.
- Experience managing government and/or infrastructure delivery clients.
- Infrastructure project experience, including Road, Heavy Rail, Light Rail, Resources or Social Infrastructure.
- Experience in design & engineering management, project management, transaction and procurement management.
- Understanding of commercial risk allocation / risk management strategies into contract documentation.
- Experience in Commercial / Transaction Management is essential.
- Candidates must have excellent commercial acumen, project management skills, stakeholder engagement experience as well as a mind for technical detail and technical writing.
- Understanding of relevant Government policies, processes and procurement guidelines.
- Experience in a wide variety of contracts/delivery models including D&C, ECI, Alliance and PPPs is desirable.
- Extensive experience working on client-side consultancy roles.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work co-operatively as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills and experience in presenting to executive members.
- Positive attitude and a team player.
RPS defines, designs and manages Australia and Asia Pacific region’s most successful infrastructure, development and resources projects. We are leaders, advocates, facilitators and advisors. We are leading minds, solving complexity.
RPS will provide you with a generous remuneration + flexible working opportunities + career development opportunities + paid parental leave + active life benefit and more.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please apply today!