Advertiser: EML3.3623 out of 53.4 overall rating (138 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Jun 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Competitive Package + RDO + 17.5% Leave Loading
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Claims
At EML we are continuing to hire nationally during COVID-19, with our recruitment process now fully conducted virtually. As a business we have moved to a working from home environment until it is safe for all employees to return to our offices.
- Advance your career in claims management
- Dedicated in-house Learning and Development Team
- Work closely with an experienced Team in South West Sydney
EML is a leading Workers Compensation and Personal Injury Claims Management business. Our goal is to help people get their lives back through ongoing support during their return to work journey. Over the past two years, we have experienced continuous growth to now having over 2,400 dedicated employees, alongside the opening of additional four offices. We foster a learning culture that allows for us to continually invest in our employees ensuring a long-term career here at EML.
As part of our diverse team based in Parramatta, you’ll help make a positive impact on someone’s life every day. You’ll feel great satisfaction knowing your talent and hard work has a purpose.
We are looking for an experienced case manager with the technical skills and knowledge to join our Workers Compensation Claims team in NSW. In this role, you will be proactively managing claims, drawing on your exceptional customer service and decision-making skills to achieve desired return to work outcomes.
- Assist the worker and employer with the claim process and providing support in the completion of relevant documents to ensure timely access to required services to support return to work and injury recovery
- Service- orientated approach that is focused on early intervention and the interests of workers and employers
- Ensure that active and timely intervention occurs to improve recovery and return to work outcomes
- Provide workers compensation advice to stakeholders such as workers, employers and providers
- Pro-actively proceed with appropriate case management to achieve the optimum outcome of early sustainable return to work for workers with reasonable claim costs
- Professional case management experience in NSW Workers’ Compensation.
- You are passionate about helping others and providing a high level of customer service. Ideally Allied Health background/degree or workers rehabilitation, social work or equivalent.
- Proven capability of dealing with conflict, complaints and difficult customers in any previous or current role.
- Experience and high level of knowledge of the NSW workers compensation scheme, legislation and policies
- High attention to detail and organizational skills with some previous exposure to leadership and coaching
- Demonstrates ability to negotiate and influence others
WHAT WE OFFER
We stand together as equals. EML is an equal opportunity employer so by coming to work for us, you’ll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We’re committed to maintaining a workplace where everyone feels valued and where we show respect, integrity and honesty.
EML provides career opportunities and great employee benefits, including:
- Work with a team who support each other and work within a collaborative and vibrant culture
- Great work/life balance and flexibility
- Comprehensive onsite learning and development support
- A corporate wellbeing program
- 17.5% annual leave loading
We value our people and are committed to supporting our employees by investing in their professional development and providing generous employee benefits. If this is of interest to you, please apply now or for more information/confidential conversation please Isabel Tran on 02 8098 6364.