Procurement/Project Management Advisors
Advertiser: Proximity Advisory ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Jun 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Government & Defence, Government - State
Proximity is a multi-disciplinary team of professionals delivering legal, commercial and consulting solutions to clients in a new way. Our advisors integrate with client teams, develop close working relationships and influence the strategic direction of each project.
Proximity is broadening its procurement team and is looking for a range of commercial advisors with government sector experience. Given the breadth of our services, these roles would ideally suit experienced:
- government sector procurement specialists; or
- project managers with major government projects experience, in particular high value, strategic procurement projects.
You may be experienced in leading government sector procurement programs, or developing your procurement, project management, or contract management skillset within a commercial or government environment where you are working on strategic and complex ICT procurement projects, major Defence procurements, or major capital acquisition projects.
To be successful in a commercial advisory role with Proximity, you would ideally be:
- designing and structuring strategic procurement processes
- drafting approach to market documentation and contracts
- assisting with tender evaluation processes
- negotiating contracts
- implementing Australian Government procurement law, policy and practice
- project managing large-scale complex government procurement processes
What we offer you
As an advisor with Proximity you will work as an integrated part of project teams, develop close working relationships, and inﬂuence the strategic direction of major transactions.
We offer you, as one of our team members, the option of full time, part-time, casual or contract based work. Talk to us about what you are looking for. You will be closely connected to Proximity team members in Canberra and Melbourne, providing you with additional support and easy access to expert knowledge.
Proximity advisors have the opportunity for:
- Variety – work with a variety of people on a variety of projects in a variety of service areas
- Experience – obtain exposure to the business side of projects and transactions
- Diverse client base – undertake on-site work with a broad range of organisations
- Sophisticated work – get involved in complex work and major projects
- Prestige – work in a fast paced, high performance organisation
- Market leading remuneration – be recognised and rewarded for success
- Flexible employment options and work arrangements
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- A dynamic, innovative, cohesive and collaborative organisation
To be successful at Proximity
Successful applicants will be high performing, solution oriented, self-motivated team players that are easy going and also able to work independently. At Proximity we are all part of an innovative team that helps our clients, and we are genuine in everything we do.
Proximity is an exciting new world for people with enthusiasm, personality, creativity and experience. Working at Proximity combines the benefits of both private sector business and in-house roles. Our team works on some of the largest and most interesting projects in Australia, ranging from multi-billion dollar commercial projects, to major legislative and policy reform to business transformation projects.
We are proud that Proximity is an award winning organisation. We have been named as the 2017 Australian Law Awards Government Team of the Year and 2019 APAC CIO Outlook Finalist - Top 10 Procurement Consulting/Professional Services Companies.
Apply today to join our agile and commercially-minded team. For more information about Proximity please visit our website www.proximity.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a procurement role?