Business Development Manager
Advertiser: XL Express2.8846 out of 52.9 overall rating (26 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Jul 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
XL Express are a proud privately-owned business specialising in seam-less break bulk transport and logistics solutions, with a comprehensive national network of terminals located in all mainland capitals and major regional centres.
At XL Express, our continued success spanning 30 years of operation, comes from our team of dedicated, passionate and knowledgeable professionals, who all share an unwavering commitment to being a leading partner in seamless distribution and logistics systems.
We are proud of our people and consider it an imperative that our entire workforce is encouraged to embrace innovation; that we enable openness and idea sharing and that every employee understands they are regarded as integral to our success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
At XL Express, we are in an exciting phase of growth and transition. To support our vision, we are seeking a dynamic and driven Business Development Manager to join our team based at our Sydney depot.
Our ideal candidate is a seasoned and experienced selling professional; adept at recognising opportunities and capitalising on potential. You will seamlessly demonstrate how XL Express can add value to our customers’ operations and strategically help them build stronger businesses.
You are tenacious, yet your values based approach ensures you build confidence and trust across existing and emerging markets. Your ability to sell our full range of solutions across a range of industries, will be underpinned by full training and comprehensive ongoing coaching and support.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be selling our solution to clients across and range of industries with a focus on road express and will be required to perform a range of tasks, such as:
- Lead generation
- Close rate conversion
- Calling potential clients
- Arranging and attending appointments
- Promoting the companies services
- Closing new business
- Weekly reporting
- Proven success in lead follow up - progressing deals to a close
- Sales experience preferably within a transport company
- Must have a valid drivers license and own vehicle
- Permanent role - Monday to Friday
- Very competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Commission, car allowance, company phone, and laptop
- Full training provided
- Fantastic career growth opportunities
If you take pride in your work and would like to be part of a successful organisation that continues to grow in its market then this is the role for you. Please submit an updated resume and click on 'Apply Now'.
Further information can be obtained from www.xlexpress.com.au
XL Express is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates.
XL Express maintains a Zero Tolerance Policy to drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
No Agencies please – our fabulous in-house recruitment team have this one covered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a business development manager?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?