Advertiser: ABS Census 2021More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Jun 2020
- $36.90 p/hr + Super
- Work Type
- Government & Defence, Other
Australian Bureau of Statistics
Location- Darwin (NT)
- Assisting your community. Be a part of the 2020 Census Test
- Utilise and expand your management experience
- $36.90 p/h + super
About the Role
In October 2020, the ABS will undertake a large-scale Census test. Around 100,000 households from selected suburbs in Sydney, Adelaide, Darwin and Canberra, as well as regional centres of Karratha, Warrnambool and surrounds, will be invited to participate.
A Field Manager represents the ABS and is it’s direct link with the public. You will lead and manage a small team of Census test Field Officers in your geographical location.
Due to the nature of the work involved, you will need to have a computer, access to the internet and a mobile device like a smart phone or tablet.
To become a Field Manager, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be an Australian Citizen or have the legal right to work in Australia. Preference will be given to Australian citizens.
- Be over the age of 18 at the time of employment.
- Undergo pre-employment checks, including identity check and National Police Check.
- Meet necessary health requirements.
No resume required.
See website for more information and the detailed job description.
Apply now via seek or visit https://censusjobs.adecco.com.au.
The ABS is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for its workers and to make every effort, where reasonably practicable, to eliminate or minimise risks associated with ABS operations, including risks relating to COVID-19. The ABS is monitoring the rapidly changing COVID-19 environment and actively managing safety measures in field work and for field staff consistent with Government advice. Current information will be provided to candidates at the appropriate time of employment. This will include guidance for workers regarding appropriate social distancing, hygiene and any other applicable guidance whilst working for the ABS.