Graduate Interior Design
Advertiser: Parallel Workshop ArchitectsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Jun 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Interior Design
ID Graduate requirement
PWA is a boutique Architecture & interior design studio located in Richmond, currently looking for talented interior design graduate.
The successful candidate will have a degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture and ideally be able to demonstrate 1 + years of local experience in a similar role. You will need to be passionate about design, space making and eager to take a hands on approach in a fast paced working environment. It is important that the potential candidate will have high attention to detail and understand how to balance their time between projects of varying importance. You will be a confident communicator and able to work autonomously or as part of a team.
Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency in Revit and Adobe Creative Suite are essential.
- Able to demonstrate a high level competency in Enscape and/ or V-ray.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Undertake Revit documentation
- Prepare Presentation Package
- 3D rendering / Photoshopping
- Liaison with suppliers
- Organise Material Library
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?