Holiday Park Assistant Manager
Advertiser: BIG4 Saltwater @ Yamba Holiday ParkMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Jun 2020
- Coffs Harbour & North Coast
- $55,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
We’re looking for a star Customer Service Manager based in our reception in Yamba, northern NSW.
Your role will be varied and interesting, managing the day to day operations of the Park including reception, reservations, and housekeeping. The role is highly customer focused and encompasses a wide range of tasks such as maximising customer service, taking bookings, administration, marketing, and organizing events.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate;
- A continual driving to improve and grow our business.
- Be self-motivated.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Well organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Willingness to work flexible hours and weekends.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Eye for detail.
- Handle guest accounts and payments with accuracy.
- Previous staff management experience including rostering, employee engagement, interviewing, training, performance reviews and discipline preferred.
- Previous reception and/or reservations experience or similar role in a hotel or resort would be preferred. Experience in RMS or NewBook also preferred.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Experience in yield management, group bookings, third party sites, e-news and social media preferred.
- Exceptional personal presentation.
What we can offer you:
- Career advancement and stability. We are looking for a manager to join us for the long term and will invest in developing the right person.
- BIG4 Holiday Park group offers training, support and career development.
- Staff discounts within our 2 parks and the BIG4 Holiday Parks group.
This full-time role is a 'hands on' role not an office job, with the applicant based in reception. This requires an applicant with flexible availability including weekends, evenings and school holidays. It is a salaried position with 5 weeks annual leave.
The successful applicant will be able to work without supervision and be self-motivated to grow the business. They are willing to go above and beyond to provide a fantastic experience from enquiry to departure.
If this sounds like you then please click the APPLY button and attach your resume and a short cover letter.
Direct telephone enquiries not accepted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?