Human Centred Design & Innovation - Senior Consultant & Manager
Advertiser: KPMG3.4033 out of 53.4 overall rating (305 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Jun 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Management & Change Consulting
- Immerse yourself in our inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Choose the way you want to work by embracing our flexible work arrangements
- Collaborate with sector and technical experts to grow your knowledge and network
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
KPMG's Customer Brand & Marketing Advisory (CBMA) division helps clients deliver greater customer value to their organisations, driving a step change in loyalty, advocacy and the commercial performance of their businesses and, for government, improving the lives of its citizens. Our mission is to revitalise our clients' focus on the importance of ‘all things customer’ by employing all the elements of a leading, strategic, sophisticated and high performing, customer, brand and marketing practice. We provide deep subject matter strategic and implementation expertise across customer, brand and marketing disciplines; a breadth of customer insight and research methodologies; sales and distribution best practice and leading edge customer engagement, customer centric culture and customer experience transformation capabilities, leveraging innovation and design thinking methods.
We’re now searching for an exceptional Senior Consultant and Manager to focus on our growing Human-Centred Design and Design-Led Innovation offering. You will be based in Canberra and build customer centric capabilities and methodologies; collaborate in marketing; and be involved with project delivery activities across the country.
As a key member of the Design Thinking and broader CBMA team, and you will:
- Provide clients with strategic, financial and commercial advice, including insights and recommendations enabled by Customer Experience and Innovation methodologies such as Design Thinking and Human Centred Design, structured thinking and other technical knowledge
- Manage end-to-end preparation and delivery of regulatory and legislative information and artefact requests, which includes co-ordination and project management of multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage client deliverables and expectations, including drafting client reports and presentations, as well as developing and building relationships.
- Collaborate closely with the teams from other KPMG service offerings to ensure our approach offers a holistic solution for our clients and effectively integrates customer centric and citizen methods to deliver tangible change
- Manage the delivery of KPMG service offerings across customer and citizen experience, design and strategy, Design Thinking, innovation, service transformation and citizen-centric public services
- Play a key role in identifying opportunities for future service delivery, participating in business development initiatives and driving the CBMA vision both within KPMG and the broader community.
- Play an active role in supporting the development of the CBMA team and fostering a collaborative and inclusive culture of work.
- To support the recruitment, growth and development of more junior team members through technical customer centric methodology training, skills coaching and mentoring.
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
You may already have some experience working with clients or you may be embarking on the first step in your career. Either way we are looking for talented people who will thrive in a high performing team. Your experience and attributes are likely to include:
- Strong interest in customer research and insight, customer and citizen experience, human-centred design, innovation, new product development customer measurement, and development of customer centric and innovative cultures.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication particularly when communicating on an engagement to a wide range of stakeholders up to and including senior executive level.
- Demonstrated ability to apply structured thinking and analysis techniques to complex and ambiguous problems.
- Ability to juggle competing demands and work in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to attract, grow and retain a team.
- Appropriate tertiary qualification/s are desirable.
- Experience at a Management Consultancy firm in a similar capacity is highly desirable.
Please note, you should also be an Australian Citizen or have the ability to obtain a government security clearance.
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing [link removed]
Flexibility enables contribution to the community [link removed]
Flexibility inspires technology [link removed] & innovation
Flexibility [link removed] supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!