Advertiser: Supagas2.5538 out of 52.6 overall rating (65 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Jun 2020
- Base hourly rate + Overtime
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Couriers, Drivers & Postal Services
Right around Australia through a network of branches, agents and dealers, Supagas provides the service you deserve. Serving your home, business and industry with our range of products including LPG, Industrial Gases and Homeswap. We strive for customer service excellence in every facet of our business.
We currently have a full time, permanent opportunity for a Cylinder Delivery Driver at our Hobart branch.
Key responsibilities include:
- Busy, multiple drop delivery role
- Use of hand held scanner technology to record deliveries and track stock
- Maintain a delivery schedule
- Refill LPG cylinders as required
- Load and unload cylinder truck
- Maintain truck in a clean and professional state at all times
- Ensure driving style is at all times law abiding and professional
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Other duties as required.
Successful applicants must have:
- MR licence a requirement
- Forklift licence - an advantage
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- A reasonable level of fitness due to the manual handling nature of the role
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- A team player approach
- Flexibility to work overtime when required
- Be customer orientated with a "can-do" attitude
- National Police Check and demerit points statement will be required PRIOR to commencement
We are seeking candidates with a Safety First attitude, customer service skills, a strong work ethic and a team based approach.
If you believe you possess the skills and experience listed above and want to be the next member of the Supagas Team please, click apply below!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a delivery driver?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?