Night Picker/Packer in the Fruit and Vegetable Industry
Advertiser: Jensens Market Supplies5 out of 55.0 overall rating (2 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Jun 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
Jensens Market Supplies is a premium fruit and vegetable supplier to the restaurant industry, located in the Rocklea Markets.
We require a flexible, reliable employee for the position of Night Picker/Packer. The hours for this job can be from Monday to Sunday, 8:00pm to 4:00am. It would suit someone looking specifically for a night job. The successful person would be physically fit, fast with their hands, and able to follow instructions well.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Above award rates;
• Friendly work environment;
• Established family business;
• Company uniform supplied.
• Picking, packing, sorting and quality control of fruit and vegetables;
• General warehouse duties, including end of shift tidying.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL POSSESS
• Previous experience in the fruit and vegetable industry;
• High attention to detail, and ability to follow systems and directions;
• Physically fit (repeated heavy lifting involved);
• Current Driver's license;
• Rocklea Markets experience an advantage;
• Forklift licence an advantage (but not required).
HOW TO APPLY
Please provide a covering letter and resume that includes two current references.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.