Advertiser: Momentum Consulting Group Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Jun 2020
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Other
Our client prides themselves on not only delivering a top drainage solutions, they are also extremely passionate about the environment. Due to rapid expansion they are currently looking for an energetic, enthusiastic team member who has a “nothing is a problem” attitude.
The person they are looking for will take pride in being punctual and attending work every day - along with being a team player through and through.
In return the company with reward your willingness to learn and ensure you grow as part of their team. The is a great role for someone who is high energy and physically strong.
Role/Responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
• Factory works (occasionally)
• Assembly of the product line.
• Picking orders for dispatch
• On site works (majority of the time)
• Installation of the products on site
• Working inside Stormwater tanks in confined spaces (will be in confined spaces a lot)
• Concrete pouring experience
• On-site maintenance works of the products
• Working alongside Vacuum unit & Operator on site
Tickets: Confined Space & White Card.
This role offers a great deal of variety and is available to start immediately, please apply & forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an immediate interview