Senior Human Resources Officer
Advertiser: Yass Valley Council2.6667 out of 52.7 overall rating (3 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Jun 2020
- Southern Highlands & Tablelands
- $75,000 - $79,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Management - Internal
Yass Valley offers a great country lifestyle in close proximity to Canberra.with easy access to sporting, cultural and educational opportunities across the region.
Reporting to the Manager Organisation Development, this important position provides high level generalist human resource and payroll services and ensures the continuous improvement and development of systems, processes and programs to enhance workforce capability.
The Position Description containing detailed information on the role is available on Yass Valley Council’s website www.yassvalley.nsw.gov.au.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please provide:-
- A cover letter which demonstrates your suitability and addresses both the key accountabilities and essential requirements, as outlined in the Position Description (2 pages or less)
- Responses clearly addressing the Targeted Questions below (3 pages or less)
- Your CV as relevant to this role (5 pages or less)
- What are the challenges of integrating Council’s recruitment & selection, performance management and learning & development practices to improve employee capability across the organisation?
- How will you ensure that Council’s payroll practices are reliable, timely and comply with relevant legislation?
Applications close on 5:00pm on Monday 13 July 2020.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of employment & workplace relations?
- How many years' experience do you have as a payroll officer?
- How many years' experience do you have in a training & development role?
- How many years of in house recruitment experience do you have?