Allied Health Receptionist & Retail Assistant - Casual - Ballarat
Advertiser: My FootDr Podiatry CentresMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Jun 2020
- Ballarat & Central Highlands
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
My FootDr, Australia's largest podiatry group, are seeking an experienced, mature minded, flexible person to join our growing team. The role is ideally suited to someone with a "can do" attitude, a willingness to learn new things and someone who is process driven.
This exciting opportunity is available for someone wanting to work casually at our Ballarat clinic.
You'll be responsible for but not limited to:
- Open and closing clinics
- Manage patient bookings
- Fielding telephone calls
- Data entry
- Patient billing and receipting
- Daily banking reporting
- Sterilisation of instruments
- Footwear sales & inventory management
Potential applicants should have the following:
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task with a high attention to detail
- Must have 100% availability Thursday nights up to 7pm and all day Saturdays
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Professional and well-presented image
- High level of computer skills
- Team player
- Previous retail experience, including footwear, will be treated favourably
To get started on your new career, please submit your resume together with a cover letter using the APPLY NOW! Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?