Advertiser: 23 Digital Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Jun 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Strategy & Planning
23 Digital is one of Melbourne's leading Digital Marketing agencies. Born in 2007 and now become a leader in providing businesses with software products and strategies that lead to them improving their overall sales and marketing performance. We are looking for sales superstars who like a fast paced and rewarding environment, if you enjoy helping businesses and not scared of rejection then this role is for you!
As a key member of the management team, you will be responsible for providing strategic and operational partnership to the management and its clients. Based in Melbourne, working in a dynamic, multicultural and fast paced environment, this Business consultant role is a vital position within the organisation and would require you to work closely with clients to understand their business, identify improvement opportunities and implement solutions to deliver realizable value.
The position allows a complete access of 23 Digital resources to digitally transform clients’ businesses or streamline online business channels to their advantage.
- Learn about the client's business challenges to understand their business needs; interview company personnel
- Stay up to date on the latest technologies in digital space and methodologies of business transformation to provide optimum solutions.
- Assist the development of objectives, strategies and plans aimed at achieving a high client satisfaction
- Outline the scope of the work, identify and map out schedules, milestones, and required resources to meet the objectives
- Develop and carry out communications to the company's senior stakeholders, company staff, and project teams
- Educate stakeholders on changes and train them to work with the new systems
- Provide ongoing support on long term projects; quarterly assessment of, and adjustments to strategies as per changing variables
- Minimum Masters level qualification in Business Consulting or equivalent Australian qualification is required
- Minimum two years of work experience in a consulting or equivalent role
- Experience in developing and reviewing Digital Transformation, Software Development and Online Business Strategy plans.
- Working knowledge of Trello, vTiger, WHMCS, Basecamp and JIRA
- A strong interest in digitising small and medium scale businesses with solutions specific to their industry
- High level research and analytics skills
- Advisory approach, the ability to build strong relationships at a senior level
The Business Consultant position on a full-time permanent capacity, offering great exposure within a successful, well known and reputable organisation during a period of substantial growth.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
To apply, please click apply or email your resume to email@example.com