Customer Service Advisor- Darwin (Casual)
Advertiser: Sportsbet3.7679 out of 53.8 overall rating (56 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Jun 2020
- Work Type
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Sportsbet's purpose is to bring excitement to life for its customers and we do this by overdelivering on excitement through serious fun, disrupting the status quo and living our values. From the moment you walk in the door you'll see that fun is at the heart of the way we work. We’re a flexible, progressive, open-minded, and inclusive employer with over 7000 cool, clever and curious people around the world. We’re a global player, but in Melbourne, Sydney and Darwin we’re tight knit, with 700 of us bringing excitement to life every day.
Our commitment to responsible gambling is genuine and demonstrated through the wide range of responsible gambling initiatives and tools we offer that go over and above industry requirements. We care about our team members and customers and everyone at Sportsbet has a role to play in bringing our commitment to Responsible Gambling to life. Check out the tools and information we provide our customers to help manage their gambling on our dedicated site at https://responsiblegambling.sportsbet.com.au/hc/en-us
Our Customer Service team is the heart of Sportsbet that lives our values to deliver exceptional service to our customers
You know that initial feeling of dread when you call a Customer Service department because of an issue or query that “should be” oh so simple!
The relief and delight when you find yourself speaking to someone who is knowledgeable, switched on, and simply wanting to help you out? That's an amazing feeling! This is what we want for our own customers at Sportsbet to encounter - This experience is at the core of our operational philosophy.
Your role as a Customer Service Agent in our Darwin Contact Centre is the most important function in our department. We need you to make sure our customers get a ‘best in class’ experience;
- Process all inbound telephone bet requests
- Ensure all processes and procedures are followed in attending to telephone bet requests
- Capture all relevant information into our player/customer database/s
- Constantly maintain knowledge and understanding of bet types, bet options, key events, and industry trends.
- Liaise with relevant departments i.e. bookmakers, customer service.
- Field a range of inquiries between Sportsbet and our player base using various means of correspondence which includes email, chat and telephone
We are looking for great team players who are interested in sport and racing and have experience dealing with customers. You'll have a natural ability at solving problems with a cool head when things get frantic.
Weekends, evenings, and public holidays are a really busy time for us as these are when most sporting events are taking place, so we need our staff to be willing to work on these days and after hours.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Strong literacy, verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail in processing and interpreting information
- Using the internet and web-based programs and tools
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
To be considered please include a resume that addresses these key points:
- Your availability to work Mon-Sun 24/7
- Your work rights/visa status in Australia
- Your interest in sports
- Previous call center or customer service experience
We’re a flexible, progressive, open-minded, and inclusive employer who welcomes you for who you as you are. To make sure you are the best person for Sportsbet we assess behaviours, learning agility, and expertise. This ensures all types of experiences can be considered for all roles.
We encourage you to apply immediately as we will begin shortlisting within 1-2 weeks of advertising
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.