CASUAL - Customer Service / Admin / Footwear Sales Position - Hervey Bay
Advertiser: My FootDr Podiatry CentresMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Jun 2020
- Hervey Bay & Fraser Coast
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Casual Customer Service / Admin / Footwear Sales Position - Hervey Bay
Advanced Foot Care
Looking for a role where you’ll be challenged, you’ll grow and have a bunch of fun in the process? Sounds like you? Read on to apply!
A casual administration position is available in our Podiatry practice in Hervey Bay.
This role will focus on providing excellent reception and customer service, support for our Podiatrists, answering calls in a friendly and professional manner and providing support to the Practice Manager as required. This role also includes footwear sales and fittings (Footwear training will be provided. Previous experience is a plus).
A bit about Advanced Foot Care:
Our purpose is to help you achieve yours!
We are a Podiatry and Footwear clinic with located in Hervey Bay, Bundaberg and Maryborough. This year marks our tenth year of business and we are still growing!
We Keep It Real - what you see is what you get. We tell it like it is. Integrity and honesty are a given.
We Go Beyond - for our team mates, our clients and the clinic. From making a few extra phone calls to staying back to make sure a task is fully completed
We play about the line - we strive to foster a positive environment by supporting each other and working as a team.
We raise the bar - We encourage continuous improvement in ourselves, in what we do and how we treat our clients.
So what are we are looking for in our ideal receptionist?
1. You must be flexible and very organised.
2. You thrive on a busy and fast paced work environment. This shines through in your remarkable ability to multi-task.
3. You are somebody who shows initiative, and are always looking for tasks to do.
4. You like to educate yourself and a quick learner. You have great computer skills, and are willing to learn our in house' programs at AFC.
5. You love to work – and become enrolled in work – you are always willing to give 100% and your willingness to actively participate in work agendas is exceptional.
6. You are somebody who communicates well, and possesses a great phone manner. You smile when you answer the phone, and always go the extra mile to help patients out. You possess the same skills with your one on one interaction with patients and other staff members.
7. You have great integrity – you are trustworthy and honest.
8. You can work both independently and in a team environment.
9. Your time management and prioritisation skills are exceptional. You have a real ability for staying focused and on task.
10. You have a great sense of humour, and you are a passionate and motivated person.
11. You have administration experience and are familiar with phone systems and booking patients in for appointments
12. You must have a current drivers licence and reliable transport.
How to apply:
If you believe you are the right person for the job, please follow the steps below:
Step 1: List your answers to the below 4 questions within a cover letter:
Q1: Where do you live and work currently?
Q2: Why do you want to apply for this opportunity?
Q3: What do you bring to this opportunity?
Q4: Why do you do what you do?
Step 3: Email the cover letter detailing your answers, and your resume to our practice manager, Sondra Larkin via email@example.com by 17th July 2020
Step 4: We will invite you to the next step of the interview process, if you are successful.
Applications close 5pm 17th July 2020
Note: We like to handpick our own team, so no recruiters please. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.