Education Consultant /Sales Representative - Opportunities
Advertiser: JV ROTA Education Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Jun 2020
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
About Tutor Doctor:
We are well-known International Organisaition in more than 15 countries, helped more than 270, 000 students and 20 years in experience with values enable us to be a differentiated organisation and business in the Education Industry of one-on-one tutoring to students and adults. Our in-home tutoring sessions and e-tutoring option provide the personalized attention students’ need, and the convenience students and parent’s desire by delivering support for improved academic performance and greater self-esteem, impacting the lives of children and students at all grade levels, as well as university and adult learners. While we are aiming to present our values, and to care about Our Team, is a highly recognised value which contributes to these values.
As an Education Consultant (and Sales Representative),
you generate new business through community marketing efforts with the goal of booking a free 1 hour consultation with families in need of tutoring. At the consultation you will take students and/or parents through our customized 7 step consultation process to identify their needs. (A Complete training and resources will be provided).
Consultants frequently interact with children, so a friendly, outgoing manner is desirable. If you are enthusiastic, motivated, sales orientated and reliable and you would enjoy working with students of all ages, and sounds like you, we would like to hear from you.
Where the Nature of the Role is working away from the business’s office, in soliciting orders, obtaining sales leads or booking appointments or otherwise promoting sales and selling the services to client(s) at their own homes and/or their convenient place and / or online.
So you have to
- Market & build brand awareness for Tutor Doctor and follow the guidance of Supervisor (s).
- Participate in local family orientated events.
- Generate leads (through local events or other channels) for new business with the goal of booking a free 1 hour consultation with families in need of tutoring.
- Follow up with the leads by phone calls to book an appointment for free 1 hour consultation with prospective(s).
- Conduct consultation with family & enroll new students
- Complete and close the Sale (upon Fair recommendation with aiming of high ticket close sale) by deploying sales skills and address all the required documents and logistics such as report to the management staff and supervisors via our Online System, documents and phone.
Essentials and Requirements:
- Previous sales experience at Educational industry or other Industries is a MUST.
- Educated and have a knowledge of the New South Wales (NSW) Schools’ Education Curriculum.
- Self-starter (initiative); results-oriented, assertive and energetic
- Entrepreneurial spirit, Strong organization, planning and follow-up skills. work well alone, as-well-as in team environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Own transportation and willing to travel locally.
- Willing to work some evenings and weekends,
- To have a Permanent visa with fully right(s) of work in NSW, Australia.
- To have a valid Work with Children Check (WWCC) Certificate or willing to obtain.
- To have a valid National Police Check Certificate in NSW or willing to obtain.
- Cover Letter and CV/Resume with two referees.
The Potential Education Consultant (EC) / Sales Representative may have:
- The Opportunity is a Casual Employment type within “hourly Rate”, Plus commission based after sales be closed and completed which is between 3 – 5 % from the Sales’ Value. Such commission let you earn potentially between $80-$300 per sale in addition to 1 hour work rate!.
- Valuable Training(s) and tool(s) to support Education Consultant (EC) when doing duties.
- Other Resources such as newsletters and other resources for the EC’s favour of improve skills and update knowledge.
We are looking for Education Consultant(s) at the areas are including but not limited to:
Liverpool area and suburbs around, Ryde area and suburbs around, Lidcombe area and suburbs around, Strathfield area and suburbs around, Sydney Olympic Park area and suburbs around, Homebush area and suburbs around, Cabramatta area and suburbs around, Fairfield area and suburbs around, Merrylands area and suburbs around, Auburn area, Granville area, Bankstown area and suburbs around and Blacktown area and suburbs around.
All mentioned Suburbs above are in New South Wales (NSW) State of Australia.
PLEASE NOTE: NOT all the applications will be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- How many years' experience do you have in a publishing role?
- Do you have native or bilingual proficiency in any languages other than English?
- How many years' experience do you have in a consulting role?