Advertiser: Movement Health and FitnessMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Jun 2020
- Lismore & Far North Coast
- $20 - $29.99 per hour based on Fitness Award Level
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Sport & Recreation, Management
Assistant Club Manager
Fitness Industry Award Part Time Employee
Diverse role encompasing all aspects of a fitness centre across 2 sites in Casuarina and South Tweed. Engagement with members through reception, gym floor and social media.
Hours are rostered and may cover both Tweed and Casuarina Movement Health Clubs and may include early mornings, evenings and weekends.
First Aid Certificate and CPR
Blue Card / Working with Children
As member of the Club Management team, your responsibilities are:
Team Leaders / Captain / Supervision
• Develop expertise in business and operating systems including policies, procedures, software and reporting etc.
• Develop awareness of the compliance and regulatory environment including Fitness Award, Health and Safety, Cyber Security, Privacy etc.
• Master key skills in sales, member interaction, equipment repairs, data entry and lead by example.
• Train and support other team members in these systems.
• Identify and report on inadequacies of the systems or non-compliances.
• Ensure the club is appropriately staffed and find covers to manage sick and annual leave or peak workloads eg moving staff in or out of creche when necessary
• Monitor and approve timesheets
• Monitor and report on employee performance to the operations manager
• Coordination of PT compliance, time in-lieu, events, promotions and services.
Facility Management – Make sure the facility remains safe and comfortable
• Open and Close Procedures
• Cleaning of Facility and Equipment (including GF)
• Maintenance of Facility and Equipment (including GF)
• Stock Management
• Prep for events eg group fitness classes, promotions, room rental etc.
• Prospect conversion and integration - Customer Enquiries, Follow-ups, Tours, and Sales and Induction – demonstration that Movement is a different way of thinking about health and fitness
• Connect with members in the club and be the face behind the brand.
• Connect with members outside the club (email, phone, sms) for dishonoured payments, referrals, renewals, suspensions and cancellations etc.
• Member Behaviour management (tailgating, disallowed, towels etiquette, racking weights etc.
• Complaints handling and documentation
• Data collection and reliability
• Paperwork and document management, Forms and Agreements Compliance
Fitness Product - ad-hoc general advice and guidance
• Spotting and encouragement
• Technique and programming
• Supplements and diet
• Lifestyle and Health