School ICT Support Technician
Advertiser: Seventh-day Adventist Schools (Victoria) LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Jun 2020
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Adventist Schools in Victoria are part of the worldwide Adventist education system with schools in over 100 countries, employing over 84,000 teachers and educating over 1.6 million students.
Adventist Schools Victoria is seeking an IT Support Technician to join our IT Team supporting staff and students with technology in our Victorian Schools.
Working across several of our Victorian school sites (Nunawading, Lilydale, Narre Warren and Officer) you will provide onsite and online technical support and assistance for users relating to all aspects of the technology services. You will also provide remote support to several of our regional schools in Victoria and Tasmania.
Our team is focused on providing technology solutions to enhance the learning outcomes of our students.
You will need to have:
- A strong client focus with the desire to assist others.
- Patience, perseverance and good communication skills.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to analyse problems quickly.
- A methodical and disciplined approach with the ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- The ability to work and contribute in a supportive team environment
Travel between sites will be required in your own vehicle.
The successful applicant must:·
be a baptised and practicing member of the Seventh-day Adventist church or an adherent of another Christian denomination with doctrines, tenets and beliefs comparable to those of the Seventh-day Adventist church and be supportive of the ethos of the Seventh-day Adventist Church and the school’s vision;
For more information, including requesting the position profile, please contact the General Manager of Information Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on 20 July 2020.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?