Personal Assistant / Administrator
Advertiser: Enzen Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Jun 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, PA, EA & Secretarial
- Central CBD Location, Permanent Full-time
- Global organisation, Adelaide Head Office
- Reporting to the CEO, supporting the leadership team
Enzen Australia is an innovative & knowledge-based Consulting, Technology, Engineering and Operations organisation exclusively working in the Energy and Utility sectors. We provide outcome-based turnkey solutions, blending industry best practices and leading-edge ideas with a continuous focus on meeting our customers’ expectations.
Our purpose is to make energy & water accessible, affordable and sustainable to all!
About the ROLE
The Personal Assistant/Administrator will support the CEO and senior staff to provide one-to-one support including administrative, communications, planning and organising meetings and travel. The duties will be broad and vary on a day-to-day basis. Key Responsibilities include, but not limited to;
- Providing day-to-day assistance to the CEO - diary, phone calls, emails, presentations, planning and organising meetings and travel
- Preparing official communications on behalf of the CEO
- Organising and managing travel and itineraries for staff as required
- Planning and organising all corporate events nationally
- Office management including visitor register, security passes, PO Box clearance and visitor/client comfort
- Office kitchen management including monitoring of housekeeping activities and kitchen consumables
- Facility Management including liaison with Landlord’s Facility Manager and various external stakeholders
- Manage stationery consumables and business cards
- Conduct Corporate Office Fire Safety & Emergency Procedures Induction
- IT Management - Internet, Polycom, Video Conferencing
- Managing ad-hoc support requests from the Leadership Team
- Finance administration support which includes creating and updating spreadsheets of daily transactions, accounts receivable and payable transaction support and reviewing and processing reimbursements, and ad hoc requirements
- General administrative support as requested and other reasonable duties as directed by the CEO
You will develop a deep understanding of the company, have great interpersonal skills, you will be well-presented and professional at all times. The selection criteria for this role is:
- 5 plus year’s experience in a similar role assistant to CEO
- Strong administration skills
- Demonstrated Finance administration support
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Advanced level skills in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated written & verbal communication skills
- Efficient, reliable and punctual
- Knowledge of Oracle and Google suite is advantageous
How to APPLY
To apply, please submit a copy of your updated resume and cover letter addressing the requirements presented in selection criteria. Screening will be conducted as we receive applications and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For more information or to have a confidential discussion, please contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist, Shreya Pahwa on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?