Marketing & Sales Director
Advertiser: Apromore Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Jun 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $135,000 - $155,000 + bonus
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
Who we are:
Apromore is a leading provider of open-source solutions for process mining and AI-driven business process improvement. Our vision is to democratize process mining by enabling organizations to achieve digital transparency and operational excellence. We’ve helped dozens of organizations leverage the full potential of their business transactional data to enhance their productivity, product & service quality, and compliance. Our process mining platform is the result of over ten years of research and innovation at The University of Melbourne and several other universities worldwide. Our customers include leading companies in the banking, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, and government sectors. To learn more, visit https://apromore.com
Who we are looking for:
We are seeking a Marketing & Sales Director who will head up the marketing and sales function providing leadership in marketing strategies and delivery of sales objectives.
What you will be doing:
Your responsibilities include:
- Perform market research, competitive landscape assessment and SWOT analysis in Process Mining tools and applications.
- Develop and deliver marketing & sales strategies and objectives, and track and optimise key marketing and sales metrics.
- Build Apromore’s brand strategy to drive awareness and reputational enhancement in the business process management (BPM) and business intelligence markets, in-line with Apromore’s vision.
- Uplift website and maintain up-to-date and relevant contents, by applying relevant tools, marketing & sales platforms.
- Setup and manage new marketing platform and leads pipeline.
- Manage marketing collaterals such as blogs, videos, frameworks, point of views, case studies, use cases, proof of value articulation, for existing and new products.
- Manage and coordinate events, conferences, webinars, speakers and events calendar.
- Collaborate with our Partnerships Manager to support relationship with Peak body industry partnerships
- Collaborate with our Partnerships Manager in supporting partners network, target markets, client presentations, and proposal responses.
- Collaborate with our consulting arm to develop Apromore’s training program.
What we expect the candidate to possess:
- 5+ years in a marketing leadership role, preferably in the context of digital products or services.
- Experience in developing and implementing social media and digital marketing strategies.
- Experience in converting digital marketing campaigns into sales pipeline.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to identify team strengths and opportunities.
- Understanding of the international market BPM applications, process improvement, and/or digital transformation.
- Purpose driven and aligned to our values; passionate about the opportunity to optimise business operations and productivity via data-driven methodologies.
- Able to have a big picture / high level view yet get down to detail when it matters.
- Proactive, energetic and excited about connecting with others.
- Natural relationship builder, seeing opportunities and connecting dots.
- Desired: relevant experience in or substantial exposure to BPM practices.
- Desired: understanding of the international market in process mining, business intelligence and/or data analytics.
Qualifications & Education:
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Management or equivalent.
Equity and Diversity:
We are a multi-cultural company committed to equal opportunity in employment and welfare. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment.
- Location: Melbourne, Australia.
- Flexible work arrangement, incl. working from home.
- Employment type: Full-time, continuing.
- Salary range: AU$ 135K – 155K (inclusive of guaranteed superannuation) plus bonus.
- Possibility to participate in our employee share option plan.
- Work rights: Australian permanent residency or citizenship required.
For inquiries on this position, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strictly no contact from recruiters, recruitment agencies, or outsourcing service providers
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- How many years' experience do you have in digital marketing?
- Are you experienced with copy writing and content creation?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?